Since the developer released a patched ROM but he didn't properly explain how to install it, I'm showing it to you now.
I don't know this device so I can't assure the steps I provide in this guide won't corrupt your firmware or cause other problems.
One of my supporters asked me to make this guide with my knowledge and I've done it for him and for you.
1) configure your phone and install ADB with this guide https://www.cam.tv/mik_el_tech/blog/how-to-install-and-use-adb-max-control-over-your-android/PID131C77
2) now, according to the guide, your device should be listed (this means that the generic adb drivers are correctly installed)
3) shutdown your pc
4) unplug your phone from the usb cable
5) reboot your pc
6) --------REGISTER TO 4PDA, if you can't solve the captcha to login or register, use the option to send a link to your email
7) download and install qualcomm usb drivers from here https://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/15861851/Qualcomm_USBDriver_188.8.131.52_x64.cab and here https://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/15861852/Qualcomm%2BDriver.rar
8) again plug your phone through usb and enable MTP mode
9) reopen a cmd window with Administrator privileges
10) in the type again "adb devices" to see if the device is listed again (if it's listed specific qualcomm drivers are correctly installed)
11) shutdown your pc
12) disconnect usb cable from your phone
13) reboot your pc
14) download Qualcomm Flashing Tool, it's called QPST (https://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/15864223/QPST_2.7.453+%281%29.zip) and extract it
15) install it running "setup" first, and then "QPST.2.7.453"
16) download Xiaomi Mi Flash (https://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/15861853/XiaoMiFlash.7z), extract and install it
17) download the fixed 3D rom, v.13 here (https://yadi.sk/d/Jv15fB2Cpk6Juw) and extract it
18) shutdown your phone
19) connect your phone to your pc using the usb cable
20) start the phone in flash mode (long press both power button and volume up until you reach the flashing screen, if you get a different screen like custom recovery long press the power button until the phone shuts down and then try to long press power + volume down)
21) open the Xiaomi Flash Tool, you should see your device listed and ready
22) in Xiaomi Flash Tool select the extracted ROM and flash it in "full wipe" mode
23) you should get a message that says the ROM was correctly flashed
24) unplug your phone
25) reboot your phone
26) fixed 3D ROM correctly installed!
27) In case you want to restore the phone to its latest original firmware (v1.25) repeat steps from "FLASHING TOOLS PART" onwards, but with the stock firmware
28) how to support me: