Cam.TV’s Crowdfunding Campaign is open to all the people who believe in the new opportunities offered by the web, social networks and new digital technologies and also those who acknowledge the platform’s potential. Whoever joins the Crowdfunding Campaign automatically becomes a Cam.TV Supporter. Additionally, if they join during the pre-launch stage they acquire a more important role in bringing to life the project whilst receiving greater benefits in the long term
CROWD + FUNDING
Crowdfunding is a "bottom-up" funding practice for a project. It is therefore a new way, recently spread also in Italy, for a startup or any other reality, to find the necessary funds for the realization of its innovative projects.
This new horizontal financing modality can be considered an expression of the Sharing Economy which is defined as a set of tendencies and dynamics that are changing the global economic panorama and that are based on:
the collaborative strength of a highly connected online community;
global dissemination through the web, social networks and digital technology;
democratization of access to wealth;
a fairer distribution of profits.
A social crowdfunding project aims to involve a Community of reference (A) with the aim of collecting, in a predefined period of time (B) and according to a predefined type of financing (C), a sum of money for the realization of an improvement project for the community (D).
Crowdfunding in Italy, as well as internationally, is a form of fundraising through the web (from our site) that can be aimed at a large number of recipients, thus reaching more easily the objectives set.
The timing of a Social Crowdfunding Campaign for Cam.TV Startup is as follows:
PRE-LAUNCH - SOCIAL VALIDATION: looking for Founders who believe and have faith in the project and, by paying only 20% of the Founder contribution, promise to donate the remaining 80% when the minimum pre-launch collection target is reached and the campaign is launched.
CAMPAIGN’S LAUNCH: the minimum pre-launch collection target is reached, the Founders pay the remaining 80% of their contributions, the campaign is officially launched on the international market through an external crowdfunding platform and Cam.TV can count on a solid base of Founders who actively support the campaign and help to widen the community.
CLOSING AND POST-CAMPAIGN: the sum of money collected is attributed to the development of features and applications that are part of the platform’s technology development project and the economic benefits distributed to the Founders can be used or converted into money.
The Crowdfunding campaign for the financing of projects in Italy and abroad by Cam.TV is:
REWARD BASED: based on rewarding the Founders
ALL OR NOTHING: if the declared minimum collection target is not reached within the time established by the campaign’s timetable, Cam.TV will return all the money collected up to that point and this as a protection and guarantee for the Founders.
In addition, through the Social Crowdfunding Campaign, Cam.TV aims to become a Social Company with a unique and democratic company model that introduces a Sharing Economy value. One of the Founders’ benefits is becoming part of the Social Company by equally sharing the profits of the platform.
Cam.TV’s objective is to finance the technological development of the platform, through the Crowdfunding Campaign, in order to:
offer to its users all the features necessary to interact, work and exchange digital material online;
help the largest number of people to prepare themselves to the changes brought about by the Fourth Industrial Revolution that is currently taking place and that entails a radical transformation of the concept of working and earning;
become a self-fulfilment tool that can be used and accessed by the largest number of people.